Saturday, December 01, 2007

And maybe a title for this post too?

Okay, ya'll. Once I take care of a few errands around the homestead (shoveling snow, dealing with the cat's latest 'cling-on' issue, ordering a bunch of Ottawonk thongs for stocking stuffers) I'm going to get right back to the blogging thing.

To help me with that (the blogging, but would it hurt you to pick up a kitty turd or two?)... I was thinking maybe y'all could go all Aught-six and send me some title suggestions for new posts.

Do it now, or you'll never see the rest of that $500,000.

*

2 Comments:

At December 03, 2007 9:52 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

cat poo

greenbacks

dion's back

harper go back

turn off your stinking word verificaion

merry dipshit

silent knight

i want a taser in my stocking

 
At December 04, 2007 12:44 p.m., Blogger Havril said...

Oh, all very good. Let's see what my other readers (both of them) have to say.

And yes, I initially forgot to give a title to this post asking for post titles. Ironic, dontcha think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home