Wednesday, March 22, 2006

And the gales of April came early...

The original contents of this post contained an attempt to find humour in the sinking of the Queen of the North ferry at a time when, by all accounts, it was thought nobody was killed or injured in the mishap. I have removed the original post in light of subsequent news that two passengers, Gerald Foisy and Shirley Rosette of 100 Mile House, B.C. are unaccounted for and feared lost at sea. My thoughts are with the families at this time.
*

4 Comments:

At March 22, 2006 9:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I only missed it by 16 years. I feel like I averted death.

 
At March 22, 2006 9:41 a.m., Blogger Havril said...

if not death, then the cruel torture of having to chat with a with a photo-opping Gordon Campbell. He's on his way now. By plane, I guess.

 
At March 22, 2006 4:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i missed what you had here. hope those last two folks turn up ok so you can re-post...

 
At March 23, 2006 5:13 p.m., Blogger Havril said...

Sadly, anon, it's looking like maybe they were lost with the ship. My heart goes out to the loved ones who are now fearing the worst.

If the worst is confirmed, my original post will remain deleted out of respect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home