Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Um, like, excuse me? I didn't say this could be over!

So, right on the eve of what was going to be, bar none, the most hilarious post I or anybody else in my immediate family has done in days, nay, weeks, we get this...
So, I want to say this:

The manner in which my January 14, 2006 blog entry was worded made it seem that Mr. Kinsella had been a party to illegal conduct when this was clearly not the case. I apology without reservation to Mr. Kinsella for that error on my part. [Ottawa Watch]
And this....

February 21, 2006 - Mark Bourrie and I have reached a settlement. At his web site, and here, Bourrie has agreed that the following should be published:

"The manner in which my January 14, 2006 blog entry was worded made it seem that Mr. Kinsella had been a party to illegal conduct when this was clearly not the case. I apologize without reservation to Mr. Kinsella for that error on my part." Mark Bourrie

That should assist in bringing the matter to a close. I won't add any commentary, because everyone who reads this knows what it means.
[Kinsella]

So, like, thanks. Am I just chopped liver here? Was anybody going to consult me? Hello... the Sultan. I thought we had an understanding: you feud, I mock, both my regular readers chuckle half-heartedly.

You're acting like you don't even care about what I have invested in this. I mean, I'm the injured party here. Who's apologizing to me?

To Bourrie, I say this: I want my Cheetos back -- with interest! (One of those mini bags of Dorritos would be fine. Maybe a flat of Pepsi. Beef jerky's okay too.)

To Kinsella I say this: See, Warren, just see if I ever give you another idea like the Stockwell Day-Barney gag again. And you can sooo find yourself another studio drummer.

To everybody else I say this: any ideas for a funny post?
*

4 Comments:

At February 21, 2006 7:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not the only the victim here... My whole family was gathered around the computer waiting for the last instalment. What will I tell my kids?

 
At February 21, 2006 10:27 p.m., Blogger Havril said...

Tell them life sucks. Well, it does.

 
At February 22, 2006 7:22 a.m., Blogger Havril said...

"why not just post old Family Circus cartoons? Jeez, that middle kid (you know, the blond one)was a hoot!"

And the mom was kinda hot, in a cartoony sort of way.

 
At February 23, 2006 12:58 a.m., Blogger SkookumJoe said...

well she was no Jane Jetson, but yeah ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home