Friday, February 10, 2006

About as accurate as Fox on a good day

Some jackass (handsome devil) has started posting bogus and possibly comical news headlines here. I have it on very good (and handsome) authority that while it's just headlines for now, something resembling full and factless stories will follow in the weeks ahead.

For your diversionary convenience, headlines will be posted on the sidebar of this blog. The engineering corps of my army of blogging monkeys is working (well, if you saw how many smoke breaks they take, you'd hardly call it work) on a way to automatically and seamlessly feed the headlines (and links to stories when there are some) from that blog to this one.

Apparently, this is a technological hurdle on par with having a bowel movement in outer space: I know it's done, but I'm a bit foggy on the science. I think suction is somehow involved with both.

And (are you ready? put down any hot beverages)... it's sunny in Waterworld!!! In fact, it's positively gorgeous. Invigorating, even. Children are singing. Old ladies are burning their umbrellas. Did I just see the groundhog twitch?

So, with any luck, my solar blogging batteries will be recharged and I'll bother you with a meaty post soon. Until then, feel free to lovingly stroke my ego with kind comments and emails. (Except for you, Stephen Harper. I don't want a Senate appointment and that's that. Give up already.)

UPDATE (Saturday Feb 11 @ 12:51 am): Seamlessness accomplished, me thinks. Thanks to the folks at Feeds2JS. Now off to bed, all of you.
*

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2006 8:41 p.m., Blogger Havril said...

The world will soon regret the day when it let a souped-up TRS-80 fall into these idle hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home