Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The pause that refreshes

Y'all:

Please be advised that I'll not be tormenting you (yes, you -- both of you) with new posts for a few days, maybe ten. I'll be busy with a combination of working for the Man (while secretly plotting to stick it to him), recharging the old blog batteries, and trying to digest yesterday's election results.

(Okay, here goes: Prime Minister Haa... Prime Minister Haarr -- Yeah, I definitely need some time.)

In the meantime, study my previous posts thoroughly. There will be a test when I get back.

And, for the love of Elsie Wayne's lord and personal saviour, somebody throw me a freakin' comment once in a while! I know you are there. I can hear you breathing. But you just read and don't say anything. It's starting to creep me out.

Govern yourselves accordingly.

Jeers,
Hav.

7 Comments:

At January 26, 2006 4:51 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't you really just taking time to plan a run at at the liberal leadership?

 
At January 27, 2006 7:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you are just another commi pinko. Who knows. They would nt SAY.

Gerry

 
At January 27, 2006 8:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hairdresser told you not to have too much spray on your head.

They said you may look too much different than Paul Martin in his Quest for THE HOLY GRAIL! WHO KNEW.

Maybe THEY did.
Nobodys Saying!


Invade Cities NOW; pm

TAKE THE BLUE ZONES'

P.S.

Take Hard Hat Only.

When you find HIM, bring HIM to me. WE will program HIM to Liberal Speak.

OVER AND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.M., J.L. & G.D.

Exercise Extreme Caution!!!!!!!!


HE WHO KNOWS>

 
At January 27, 2006 8:35 p.m., Blogger Havril said...

Okay, then. Me thinks Gerry is also taking this election thing pretty hard. Difference between him and me, though is that I didn't drown my sorrows by SNIFFING GASOLINE. Keep those zingers coming, Gerry.

 
At February 02, 2006 3:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you, you use grammar and humour. Like I don't have better things to do with my life than try to keep up with another blog.

 
At February 02, 2006 3:56 p.m., Blogger Havril said...

Hey, thanks, Cameron. The grammar sometimes suffers from a lack of editing. (I can only impose upon my wife so much, and my army of blogging chimps are, frankly, idiots.) And I'm only now getting comfortable with the concept of intentionally easing up on proper grammar. As in, for stylistic effect. Like that. Fun.

As for keeping up with posts, you really needn't worry. If I post anything really funny, you'll see it on a bathroom wall somewhere, or (god forbid) hear it in a Stephen Harper speech.


Cameron said... Damn you, you use grammar and humour. Like I don't have better things to do with my life than try to keep up with another blog.

 
At July 12, 2006 1:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home