Tuesday, February 21, 2006

And let me say this, for no particular reason...

The manner in which my recent blog entries were worded made it seem that Mr. Kinsella and Mr. Bourrie were

(a) gigantic (not to mention poorly animated) fictional creatures having a decidedly "anti-cities" agenda;
(b) ill-tempered children; and
(c) impotent (okay, I didn't actually imply that, but I was going to);

when this was clearly not the case.

On the contrary, I do now recognize that both gentlemen are

(a) of (at best) average stature, pro-city, and very lifelike;
(b) in all respects decidedly un-childlike (except for Bourrie's thing for dinosaurs. Er, and Warren's. Hey, they had more in common than they knew!); and
(c) brimming, nay oozing, with potency (okay, that thought I didn't need) ;

and I apologize without reservation to Mr. Kinsella and Mr. Bourrie for that error on my part, and on the part of the Devil who (isn't it always the way?) made me do it.

Kisses,
Hav
*

7 Comments:

At February 21, 2006 7:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you funny

 
At February 21, 2006 7:24 p.m., Blogger johnny maudlin said...

anonymous right, you very funny. keep being funny. world need more funny.

 
At February 21, 2006 7:31 p.m., Blogger Havril said...

me agree johnny. johnny agree anonymous. it more gooder to agree.

 
At February 22, 2006 6:14 p.m., Blogger K-Dough said...

I think (suppose, conjecture, speculate with absolutely no scientific basis for any conclusions I may draw from thinking) your blog entry about Kinsella (herein know as person A) and Bourrie (herein known as person B is hilarious*.

*a) When I say hilarious, I don't mean it in a mocking way whatsoever. b) When I say hilarious I don't mean to impicitly suggest that either person A or person B are at all subjects of my ridicule.

K-Dough's Canada

 
At February 22, 2006 9:39 p.m., Blogger Havril said...

I deny your allegation of hilarity, sir, and put you to the strict proof therof. You'll be hearing from my mime.

 
At February 24, 2006 6:45 a.m., Blogger K-Dough said...

Hearing from your mime? But I don't speak French sir.

 
At February 24, 2006 9:34 a.m., Blogger Havril said...

That's fine. He mimes in Esperanto.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home