Thursday, May 18, 2006

Been a long time, been a long time

Yeah, yeah, so I'm back. But please, no balloon-o-grams, Starbucks gift cards, or JPEGs of your sister in her I heart havril baby tee. Well, if you must.

It's been about 30 days since my last post. I contemplated staying away for 30 years, so I could return to become the instant frontrunner in a national leadership contest. But I wrote some controversial stuff about torture in my youth (grasshopper, magnifying glass -- not pretty), so I thought better of it.

Anyway, it's been a while, so I'm going to say what in retrospect I probaby should have said to my wife on our wedding night: Don't expect anything spectacular.
*

3 Comments:

At May 19, 2006 2:49 p.m., Blogger talk talk talk / Shireen said...

LOL!! Will keep the expectations down. :P Glad to see you back!

 
At May 25, 2006 9:35 a.m., Blogger Miss Cellania said...

I have the highest expectations of you. Now go prove me wrong!

 
At May 26, 2006 8:45 a.m., Blogger Havril said...

Thanks, TT. Will do, Miss C. Um, I need a third thing here.. G'night John Boy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home