Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Nada, take 2

Yeah, about the lack of blogging. Just catching up on some worky type stuff at work and some sledge-hammery type stuff at home. Anyway, more posts soon. I sorta almost promise. Like when your dad promised you a pony, except I really mean it.

In the meantime...
  1. To Alberta, I say: You want respect? Okay, we respect you. Your oil is the oiliest. Now quit whining and spot us a few Ralph Bucks.
  2. To Stockwell Day I say: Chilling, isn't it, to think of the countless thousands of good people that must have died in the jaws of these monsters? The humanity, my God, the humanity!
  3. To the Holmes-Cruise child, I say: Welcome to the world. Sorry about your parents. Er, and your President.
Later. Go Sens!
*

10 Comments:

At April 19, 2006 6:57 p.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

Maybe Bush will hire one of those extinct dinos to speak for him? Reporters might be leary of asking questions if they could get their head bit off.

 
At April 21, 2006 3:20 a.m., Blogger Alison said...

I gotta hand it to you, havril - I really think this non-posting blog idea of yours is going to go very big any moment now.

 
At April 21, 2006 6:14 a.m., Blogger Havril said...

What can I say, Alison? I'm cutting edge.

 
At April 23, 2006 9:51 a.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

I did the whole non-posting thing back in the late '90s, so I'm still waiting for it to go big.

 
At April 23, 2006 6:30 p.m., Blogger Miss Cellania said...

Glad to see you aren't dead!

 
At April 24, 2006 9:52 p.m., Blogger Havril said...

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam. fun to say, isn't it?

 
At April 24, 2006 10:57 p.m., Blogger scout said...

come on, what, you're in blog-aholics anonymous? quit pretending you have a life and get back to this.

 
At April 25, 2006 4:55 p.m., Blogger Saskboy said...

Suddenly I have an urge for wet romance, whatever that is.

 
At May 10, 2006 11:15 p.m., Blogger DIEF said...

wow, I thought I was gone for a while.

Come back

 
At May 11, 2006 7:14 a.m., Blogger Havril said...

Hey, Dief. Yeah, it's been a long time. I've been in Ontario for a couple of weeks and only yesterday learned that they have the internet here. Who knew? Off to Quebec tomorrow. I might try to blog from there, but only if I can find an English keyboard.

Back soon. Really. Thanks for staying tuned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home