Monday, January 09, 2006

Are we there yet? The electorate has to go pee, and Layton is poking me

It's true, despite my uncharacteristic silence on the topic for the past few weeks, there is still a federal election campaign going on (and on, and on). Frankly, it's the recent upturn in Conservative poll numbers that has shut me up. Try as I might, I can't think of anything funny about the prospect of Stephen Harper's Conservatives forming government. Gun violence, religion, physical disabilities - all hilarious in the right context. But Stephen Harper as PM? No laughing matter.

But wait a minute. Oh, yeah - the haircut. Now that is funny. (Cheap and unsophisticated yes, but so were a couple of my ex-girlfriends, and they were fun for a while.)

Try this: do a Google image search for "Stephen Harper", then one for "Howdy Doody". 'Nuff said.
*

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2006 2:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
payless shoes swimsuit turbo tax cellulite treatment domain registrations cheap ionamin anti virus software chubby redhead

 

Post a Comment

<< Home