Saturday, December 17, 2005

Short and sharp, just like Jack Layton

Lord, I was born a rambling man. Good song, better description of me-as-blogger. But then, you already knew that.

So we're gonna try something new, kids. Inspired by sound-bite journalism and the snappy blogism of Scott "It's hip to be Lib" Feschuck that my friend JJ is so gaga about, I'm gonna tighten this thing up a bit. Short sentences. Small ideas. uppercase letters and punctuation optional

This works just fine for me, since I do have other more mundane things to do than wax ironic. Why, at this very moment, I'm dealing with the prospect of erecting a bastard of a balsam fir Chirstmas tree that's as crooked as Jean Brault (is alleged to be).

That and I have the attention span of a fruitfly. No, really- I've forgotten what else I was going to write. Shit. Later.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home